martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

A report.


Nationality and language report. Bernat Díaz 1er

A) Task

Write a report about nationalitiies and languages in your class.

B) Think and plan

1- How many students are there in your class? 32

2- Where are they from? Catalonia, Spain, India, Marroco and Russia.

3- What langauges do people study at your school? Catalan, Spanish and English.

4- What languages do people speak? Catalan, Spanish and English.

5- What level es your English? My English is not very fantastic.

6- What do you want to improve? The Catalna and English.

7- What do you think of the learing strategies on page 30? Its very good experiment.

C) Write

Paragraph 1: Nationalities.

In my class there are 32 students frome diferents countres: Catalonia, Spain, Marrocco and Russia.

Paragraph 2: Langages.

At school we have Catalan and Spanish three times a week. My friends speak Catalan in the garden and in the class speak Catalan, Spanish and English.

Paragraph 3: My English

My level of English is medium. I want to improve the grammar and pronuntation. My vocabulari is goot but not very good. I think it's a goot want to improve my listening and writing.

D) Check

Spelling and punctuation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario