martes, 15 de marzo de 2011

SELF-EVALUATION

1. What activities did you do?I do Writings, Speakings, Magazines and Oral Presentation.
2. Did you organize your work week by week? Yes.
3. Did you prepare the material for every activity?Yes, I prepare the material at 9 o'clock.
4. What did you like? I like use the computers in class.
5. What was more difficult for you? The Orals presentations because I have a bit of shame.
6. What would you like to do next term? I do the writings better.
7. Why do we work using portfolio-blogs? Because it is fun to go and learn new technologies.

Activities in the language room:
I like Magazine but I don't like Orals Presentations.  
My favorite is the Dialogs with Pau and Enric. I prefer sing the songs in english.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario